Monday, September 2, 2024

Home Sweet Home!

 August rolled around and it was back to work for me, so Jon took off a day or two and took the boys to one of his favorite places on earth- Missouri! 







Grandma teaching Nolan the ways of prepping garden food for the dinner. 
Nolan came home very excited to show me how to peel (shuck) corn. 
















Every one was super excited to have Gma's famous meatballs. 



Lots of cousin time and outside time. This year the weather was even super nice, which is such a blessing for Missouri in August. 











One day when I called to face time, Ollie was busy setting up for musical chairs. It makes me glad to have the kids disconnect from screen time to play classic games with each other. 















We love you grandma and grandpa! Thanks for raising the best man I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment