Thursday, June 26, 2014

More from Montana

We visited Glacier National Park yesterday. A good portion is still closed while they clear snow from the roads at higher elevations (if you can believe that), but I was able to do a little hiking and there were some great views. Here are a few photos from there and elsewhere. 

















The scenery here really is amazing. I'm just trying to soak up as much of it as I can before heading back to Texas. I'll be off to Missouri first though. This has been fun, but 6 days away from Joy and the boys gets kinda long. I'm excited to see them later today!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Really enjoy all your postings, but these really did the trick for me. I was just talking with my sister that lives in Columbia Falls and then to see pictures of the park was more than I could take and not comment. Were you taking some of Mimi and Momo's treasures with you to Montana- and are they moving back?

    ReplyDelete