Thursday, November 27, 2014

November

I'm so glad that I finally uploaded our pictures!  I'm quick to forget what we have been up to!  This picture represents the perfect Saturday a few weeks ago.  We were outside playing and picking up pecans all day and ended the night with a fire pit, having hotdogs and marshmallows for dinner. 
 
I kid you not, this happened the very next day. 
Adorbs.  And you can stop growing now.

Not the right consistency for snowmen, but perfect for angels.
 
We said goodbye to our Ashy Baby Peanut about two weeks ago.
Ahhhh!  The cuteness can not be contained!
 
 
 
ROAR!
I texted this picture to my friend Laura, who promptly replied,
"Oh poor baby!  She wanted her kitty hat!"
It still makes me chuckle.
 
 
We've been busy...
taking out predators,
 
reading books,

doing gymnastics,

learning new games,
 
visiting daddy at work,

and of course parks and geocaches.
 
Thanksgiving Lego time with Uncle Josh!
 
Snuggled up watching the Thanksgiving Day parade.  
 
Lots of, "I don't like that" 's and "what is this? do I have to eat it all?" 's and "can't I just eat rolls?"  
Happy Thanksgiving!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment