Monday, June 27, 2016

4 months!

This little pumpkin pie is growing away!  He's a fan of tummy time these days and can roll pretty quickly to his back.  He's rolled a couple times from his back to tummy as well; gone are the days of walking away while he's on the changing table.  Boo!  Yesterday I gave him a couple bits of my banana to see what he thought.  He seemed pretty neutral about the whole deal.  I told Jon about it, and Jon told me that he had already given him ice cream and few different types of popsicles.  Ha.  No wonder he wasn't thrilled when I thought I was giving him his first bit of real food.

The big boys are still totally smitten with him and sing to him and dance for him multiple times a day.  Seth blows raspberries on his belly and Nolan gives a big guffaw.  They are also asking for more responsibility when it comes to baby care. 

Can we learn how to change a diaper?
Yes!!
Can I carry him around yet?
No!!
Mom, you don't have to stand here.  I can give him a bath.
Nope!

Anyway, we are all pretty smitten!


Photo cred: Seth




Happy Baby!


Jon texted me this picture and it killed me.  He looks 7 months old!!
 
And here's some of our other yahoo's in the last week or so:





 

No comments:

Post a Comment