Sunday, October 8, 2017

Life

This has got to be the underlying theme of all people I know with youngish kids; life is busy!  School started seven weeks ago, and today I went back and looked at my calendar.  26 appointments in the last seven weeks.  26!  That's about 20 too many.  Baring any unforeseen sickness, this coming week only has two, so I'm crossing my fingers that things are looking up.
 
Here's some of our recent happenings. 
 
Ollie making pasta with our neighbor Reagan.
 
Big! 
 
Taco Villa lunch! 
 
Jon and a sickie.  Later that day on amoxicillin for an ear infection. 
 
Noey is so very in love with the pumpkins grandma and grandpa brought. 
 
Jon travelled to College Station for work last week and Ryan was able to meet him there.  It's been 4 years since they have seen each other! 

 
 
Hugging my 8 year old good night for the last time! 
 
Lol.  This picture. 
Noey is FULL of sass.  I'm seriously hoping all this arm crossing while saying "nooooo" is a phase, not a sign of an extremely stubborn child.  He also totally wiped out in the mud, thus he is sans pants at soccer.   
 
Outside taking pictures, just like mom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment