Saturday, December 1, 2018

Thankful!

Eli and Alexa flew in for a few days for Thanksgiving. I'm afraid to tell you how it went for fear you won't want to come to my house for the holidays. Three of the four adults got food poisoning. But! In my defense, Eli and Alexa got it from some airport food and felt pretty terrible right off the bat upon arrival. But sadly, I still need to own up for Jon's food poisoning from a pecan pie that sat on the counter for three or four days  before anyone even cut into it. We had so many other desserts that we didn't jump into the pie, and apparently I should have refrigerated it. Lesson learned!   
 
Even with rotating pepto needs, we were so glad to spend the holiday with them! Thankful for our family! I also hardly took any pictures, most of these were from Alexa.
 
Dressing Sous Chefs
 
More dressing help. This was actually the worst dressing recipe ever, lol. 
 
What family event is complete without light saber battles? 
 
Getting ready for the feast! 

 
Wii Monopoly 
 
Eli teaching the boys the ways of excel by starting a pokemon database. We allllways know how to have fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment