Friday, April 26, 2019

Stitches!

Last Monday I was getting ready for work and the school nurse called to tell me that I would need to come pick up Ollie because he had blacked out and needed stitches. It was 7:50 am! He had not even been at school ten minutes! Nolan and I rushed over to get him and I must say, I'm glad this happened at school because the nurse already had him all cleaned up and was calling around to Urgent Care to see who could get us in immediately.
 
Ollie ended up with the trifecta; concussion, stitches, and a chipped tooth. Oye! Because of the concussion he can't really remember what happened. Likely he was rocking back in his chair or something like that and fell.
 
We are off the try and fix that tooth this afternoon! Wish us luck!



 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment