Monday, November 4, 2019

Halloween Partying for Dayz

We've been busy having too much fun the past few weeks. 

Poor Noey though, he came down with something on the way back from College Station. He wasn't too super sick and was still eating and sleeping well so I wasn't that worried. Finally on day 5 of a low-grade fever, I took him to the doctor where I found out nothing was wrong with him, except he was sick. Boo!

Jon also spent time all over the state this week, down to Corpus at the beach, back to College Station and Waco where it was freezing. Lubbock actually had snow flurries a couple times already. 
Look at my man. He could be a beach beard model. (Insert wolf whistle here.)

Nolan and I helped serve pizza and ice cream to Ollie's class as they won a PTA competition. 

We had trunk or treat at Redeemer. Jon and I: Ethiopian soccer players. 
Ollie: Patrick Mahomes
Nolan: Spiderman
Seth: Karate Master 

Best Mahomes look alike ever. Ollie even said he should carry a Whataburger cup and a bottle of ketchup, which I thought was hilarious.

Spidey

Johanna and I, selfie queens. 

Nolan and Elsa (Annalea), good buddies from school and church. They make a super cute power couple.  

It was also Red Ribbon Week at school, which means dress up days. When I typed that, it makes me wonder why on earth the school system started combining drug prevention with dressing up. Who knows. 

80's day 

Tin foil in the locks for crazy hair day. 

Hayride at Nolan's school was cancelled because it was too cold, so they went on a pumpkin walk instead. 
Annalea, Nolan, and Lucy.  

The pumpkin Nolan contributed.  

Halloween party and trick or treating at Grace's house. 

Wayne and Marie Fred from Letterkenny

Neighborhood sites

Frank lime and matcha bars 

And finally, Jon took me out to see a production of Young Frankenstein. It was such a hoot, a great night for laughter. (And not just at my outfit.) 

Welcome November! You better believe I listened to Christmas music today!

No comments:

Post a Comment