Saturday, April 11, 2020

Sandwich Saturday

Get it? Stuck between Good Friday and Easter? Haha.. uh.. yeah. Okay, okay. Not my best joke.

After the weekend we are headed into Monday: Week 5 of staying home. If it were the summer we would be gearing up for fourth of July, and probably would already have a summer trip under our belts. That is really blowing my mind. We have definitely settled into a new rhythm and life feels much calmer because of it.

While I'm not a big fan of social distancing and covid as a whole, there have been some really great moments for our family. Jon has a smaller work-load and travel schedule than I have seen in years. Seth is truly thriving, to the point where I am starting to wonder about looking into some kind of online school for next fall. I have been so much more intentional with my kids and as a sweet result feel closer to all three of them. Entertainment has gotten more creative or gone outside.

Ollie and I had a virtual Ticket to Ride game with Eli and Alexa. Eli won-ug! We will get him next time!


And Seth is officially 11 and a half! Happy haffie, Seth! 

Happy Easter Eve Everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment