Monday, July 13, 2020

KC and The Elms

Man oh man, I'm falling way behind! We have moved into our house in Hutto and tomorrow marks the second week of us being here. Many trips to IKEA, Costco, and HEB, slowly by surely we are settling in!

I feel the need to go back and continue to document our travels while homeless even though it feels like months ago. 

We were able to meet up at a park and splash pad with some old college buddies. Yay! I must tell you though, I shouted M-I-Z at the Schulte van on our way out of the parking lot and ONLY MEGAN shouted back Z-O-U. Peter says he lives in Kansas now and has moved on. I can't even. Sheesh.
Also, this is the park where we lost Ollie's glasses. 

Arrowhead tours were cancelled due to covid, but that didn't stop these two mega fans from driving around the parking lot and taking pictures. 


We stayed at this hotel called the Elms on the way back through and I can't rave about it enough. It is such a hidden gem in Excelsior Springs. The Crandall crew came over and swam with us, too. I guess they are also known for their spa, gonna have to check that out some day. 

They had an indoor pool as well as outdoor.









I'm not 100% sure, but a stay at the Elms may have to be an integral part of cousin camp moving forward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment