Wednesday, November 17, 2021

October/November Photo Dump

 Eli was in town for 24 hours before heading to San Antonio for a work conference, so we got to show him around and hang out a bit. Mini golf, food trucks, hiking, and  a soccer game filled our day.




A/B Honor Roll

More Kinder Pictures from HES and Mrs. Tigrett

Nursery Rhyme Showcase
(Nolan was apart of 5 little pumpkins sitting on a gate.)

Kinder Library Day

Veteran's Day Program


Fly Over

Ice Cream Buddies

Ollie saved up and bought a Nintendo Switch. Jennifer surprised the boys by buying them a game and sending it to them for an early Christmas present.


Ollie, Nolan, and I went to hang out at Fortlandia at the Lady Bird Johnson Wildlife Center. It was a beautiful day and we had a fun day exploring, building forts, swinging, and playing in the trees. 




I had my first robotics competition yesterday with my HES robotics team. I was really proud of our kiddos and proud of all the work we put in. I'm really glad to have a competition under our belt as well so I can have a better idea of what to expect for the future. 




The winning team for our churches flag football game. 

A couple of tree lovers celebrating Texas Arbor Day. 



Family hike in Georgetown and a new ice cream stop. 





And finally, look at this cutie little bunny Luna caught in the backyard. Jon just laughed when I asked if we should keep it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment