Friday, September 9, 2022

Happy Friday!

Hello world! Here are some of the going-ons of ours from the last couple of weeks. 

Ryan, Susan, and their boys stopped by for a visit! Jon and Ryan have know each other for close to 25 years! 

Obligatory hippo pic with visitors. 


We are nothing if not predictable. :)


Oh my goodness. I am trying to clean all the photos out of the dropbox folder and I have no idea where this even is. But they are 2 of my faves, and they always look cute!

The energy is strong with this one. 


Luna and Ollie with all the feels when their favorite soccer team was losing. 

Ta-da!

Nolan's bball season wrapped up! On to swim lessons for this guy.

Three (four?)weeks of school under our belts and I did not feel dead tired after school! Could it be we are all settling back in??  

No comments:

Post a Comment