Friday, November 30, 2012

Okay...


The picture problem as of now remains unsolved. It seems to be on blogger's end, as there's lots of mad people out there that are getting the same message. It's crazy that a huge company name like Google wouldn't fix the problem immediately.
 
Here's a cute picture that I uploaded a few weeks ago, though. 


Family Budget Meeting:  Men at Work
 
 
We've been missing Gma and Gpa since being home after Thanksgiving, but have gotten back into our routine pretty fast. 
 
Before I forget some of the best Thanksgiving lines, here they are! 

The first thing out of SuperMan's mouth after seeing Gma:  "Gwama? You make me a pie?"  No hi, no nothing.  Just straight to the business of pie. 

SuperMan also had the most hilarious dream where he encountered a dinosaur that had Ababa's head.  He told us he wasn't scared because he was sleeping in Josh's room and he knew that Josh would save him.  :)
 
Speaking of sleep, it was hard to come by.  With thin walls and kids who decided it would be great to wake up 6 times a night, a good night of sleep was pretty elusive.  My favorite was Bear's 20 minutes of roaring after he woke up and said, "I'm a lion!"  Trust me, it's easier to look back on this now and laugh.
 
Hopefully I'll get some Thanksgiving pictures up soon!!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment