Wednesday, December 31, 2014

And the Ball Drops!

But I doubt anyone in my family was awake to see it!

Here's the makings for a winner of a night though:
Dinner with lemel-aid for the New Ears, requested by Ollie.  A game to follow; Uno requested by Seth.  Camping in the basement for the grand finale.  Then throw in some Pinochle after the tent dwellers fall asleep.  

 
I was just reading some blogs and remembering that people blog about year end reviews.  I was commenting to Jon that I'm not a real blogger because I completely forget about things like that and he said I should blog about a year pre-view; what to expect in 2015.  At first I thought he was totally crazy because it is clear we can not plan or expect much in our crazy lives (for instance, Carson left our home today after a short 15 days- totally unexpected) but he went on to explain that in 2015 our readers should expect posts to be a few weeks after the fact, birthday pictures and the like put up late.  Ha! Now that sounds more like it!
 
Cheers!  A good and hard 2015 awaits!
 

1 comment:

  1. I am catching up- Looks like life is going well....happiness and health in the new year :)

    ReplyDelete