Sunday, February 15, 2015

Won't You Be My Valentine?

We've had a sweet and exhausting valentine weekend.  Here's a little recap:
 
For starters, we've got a full van again.
 
Ollie with his new buddy, Jaylynn. 
 

That new little guy is Jayshawn, but our current little people have had some confusion with the names Jaylynn and Jayshawn, so sometimes we've just been calling him Shawn.  But then that also creates a problem, as Shawn and Jon rhyme and Jon keeps thinking I'm asking him if he wants a sippy cup. 

Sweets for our sweets! 

Sweet Valentine's girl.

Walking to the school playground.

A couple of cuties.

Seth's new charge.  
 

Typical "Hey guys, it's time to put on your pajama's" scene.
 
Photo Bomber
 
And this was the cutest ever.  Jon took Eleni to a valentine dance at school.  Even if my brain was working at full capacity right now, I doubt I would have the words to tell you how smitten Eleni was and how cute this whole scene was. 
 
New pose to highlight the corsage.
 

2 comments:

  1. Adeline is your newest blog fan. Show me more pictures mom! Show me more! And Jon taking Eleni to a dance, A D O R A B L E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pj and dance photos are my faves! :) here's to your new full house!

    ReplyDelete