Monday, November 28, 2016

Thankful!

Another trip to Missouri is in the books.  Noley wasn't a fan of sleeping at night, I got covered in vomit head to toe four times, and Seth lost his marbles twice, but I think it was still my favorite ever Missouri trip.  It was so fun to be able to spend a big chunk of time with family.  Jon and I also loved all the delicious food, evidenced by the combined 8 pounds we gained.  There are bunches and bunches of pictures, so I'm guessing this is going to be the first of a many part post.

Poley Pie and I used some airline points and scored a $5 ticket.  That was super nice.
 

 
Jon and the boys drove and took a selfie every hour and texted it to me so I could see their progress.  All the pictures look remarkably similar.  :)
 
 
 
 


 
 
And then we all got to play at Joy, BJ's, and Lily's house when we got there.
Our cousin Lily is super fun. 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment