Saturday, March 2, 2019

Vday Get-Away

Jon and I even got out of town for Vday weekend! I feel so proud just typing those words, ha! I applaud Jon and I for making some small changes over the last few months that have added up to some lovely time spent together with intentionality. We drove to Santa Fe, and wandered around the downtown square, listening to native music, window shopping, and having lunch. We stayed at an Airbnb about an hour away and went to a hot springs in Ojo.

Check out my new date night shirt. Hahaha!
 
Drove toward Toas in Carson National Forest and it was crazy snowy and at times white out conditions. We ended up turning around on the road we were on and found out that very road had since been closed. 

 
On to the hot springs! It definitely snowed while we were soaking in the different pools. Super Brrrr while walking between the springs! 
 
Such a beautiful scenery as the sun went down and we could see the stars. 
 
Ok, lets get out of here, I can't walk around in my swimming suit in 20 degree weather for one more minute.  
 
Only You, Jon!
 
And of course, I would be remiss not to mention the world's greatest Jennifer for babysitting Ollie and Nolan! Thanks a million, friend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment