Thursday, August 22, 2019

Livin' that Noley Life

Friday play group has been resurrected! New mamas and new kiddos, but a definite 3 year old crowd (ha!). Nolan mostly hangs out with the 3rd grade-Ollie group, so I'm glad he's got his own peeps to run around with. He best friend (and worst enemy) Joe, plus Kein, and Josefina. 


Nolan also started soccer this season, goooo penguins! I am stepping way outside of my soccer mom comfort zone and am coaching the team. We had our first practice earlier this evening and it all seemed a little implausible. I'm supposed to teach these four years olds (plus my own three year old) to listen and behave as a team? Hahahahaha. Good one. We certainly did have fun and get super sweaty. Nolan has a few buds from church on the team, Lincoln and Charlie. Their older brothers are Ollie's age and have signed on as my assistant coaches. So of course we made penguin soccer hats for my assistants. I may not know how to coach soccer but I can certainly find my way around Hobby Lobby. 
 

Nolan and I have been enjoying our time without the big boys during the day, but boy is he excited when they get home. Only a week left until we will both be in pre-k! We better live it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment