Monday, January 6, 2020

Mall of America, Vikings, Movies, and More

Mall of America Rides
That tiny hood right there next to Jon is Nolan. ;)

They had a Paw Patrol play place, definitely Nolan's favorite. 
Playing in Marshal's fire truck. 


Bumper Cars!

Trying out MN's famous Juicy Lucy's.



Bowling! Hat's off to Momo, who told me he was a third of the way to a perfect score. 



I stayed home and missed all the fun on bowling day, but was quickly bombarded once everyone was home. 

Momo, Eli, Jon, and Ollie went to the Vikings game Sunday.


Meanwhile, Seth and I went to the final Star Wars, Rise of Skywalker. We both absolutely loved it. 

Alexa and Mimi took Texas Beaux to this indoor play place. He later told me that this was his favorite part of the entire trip.  


Alexa bought the most over the top soda flavors ever and those that had not been sick all week sampled them. I had to leave the room after it got under way....just watching made me queasy. 



Nolan and I kept a safe distance from sweet corn soda. 

Would you have been in on our selfie, or would you have been sampling buffalo chicken soda?!

No comments:

Post a Comment