Monday, September 7, 2020

A less Fancy Birthday

 But no less fun! We celebrated with a very Austin birthday: mini-golf at Peter Pan, dinner at the original Chuys, play time at Zilker park, and watching the bats at dusk on the Congress Street bridge.

We about had Ollie convinced that River was apart of my name.




This is either hole 2 or 3. We are already so hot and sweaty.


Ideas of food trucks were abandoned once we realized we could sit in AC! As always, food was delicious at Chuys. 

Just hanging with my favorite crew.


I love this picture! Great on the fly capturing of everyone's personality. 

When you come to visit us, this whole bat-bridge thing is really pretty cool. About 10 to 15 minutes after google tells you the sun goes down, 1.5 million bats come out for the night. 1,500,000!! It really is such a cool sight. They all go in a long group, you can see the lanes/clouds/paths of the bats coming out and crossing the sky. I had never seen it before and was pretty impressed.

And Oooooh! A cricut! Yay!! Thanks!

The next day blowing out my candle on my actual bday. None of the kids were impressed by my choice of fruit and fruit dip as a celebration dessert. ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment