Wednesday, December 30, 2020

2020 Wrap Up

 I'm waaay behind! Since I last checked in we went to the farm in MO, celebrated Thanksgiving and an early Christmas with G&G and our cousins. When we got home I got a wild hair and decided to paint the interior of 60% of our house, then decorated for Christmas. I also started seeing a PT for some hip pain and while it's nothing major, I've been surprised at how long the strengthening exercises take me. The kids wrapped up their school semesters with low-key Christmas celebrations and I subbed every day. Mimi, Momo, Eli, and Alexa cancelled their tickets to visit and Jon and I decided to try and figure out some social-distance day-trips to try and make up for our non-traditional Christmas. We have been to a few drive thru light shows; one even ended with a Ferris wheel ride. We spent the day on the beach on Christmas Eve Eve, baked a feast and enjoyed wrapping up our advent and gifts on Christmas day. The boys were thrilled to discover that we were getting two puppies for gifts and made a super quick trip to Lubbock to pick them up. We saw a couple of our good friends and were back in the car for the trip home. In the last few days we have enjoyed our puppies, a game-a-thon, and had a mock Superbowl for Jon and Ollie's season of Madden on wii complete with Superbowl food.

So, yeah. I'm behind on the blog. Ha! 

Stay tuned for pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment