Thursday, December 31, 2020

Christ-giving

I can't remember if it was Lily or Ollie that combined Christmas and Thanksgiving to make Christ-giving, but it was a perfect fit of what we celebrated in Missouri. 

Helping to mix up some biscuits.

Game time with grandpa!

Two of my favorite little buddies.

Happy to help his mama in the kitchen!

Time to climb on the indoor play equipment.

Grandma said she had some cat eye glasses when she was a little girl, and tried mine on to see how they would look. I think she looks so classy! I love them on her!

Play-doh!


Story time! 


Helping gpa

Jon and Lizzie-Lou!

Grandpa and sweet cheeks

My turn for the sweetest 6 month old!

Thanksgiving's kid table never was more spirited.


Jenga!

Snuggle time!

A couple queens in their castle.

Love to our Missouri family! Miss you!


No comments:

Post a Comment