Saturday, April 10, 2021

School Happenings

 I apologize in advance for the terrible formatting in the following pictures. And this one's not actually a school pic, obviously, but Nolan and Jon were hard at work putting together bday Legos from Daxton one afternoon, and I thought it was pretty cute. 


I subbed in Music the other day and got to have Nolan's class. Too fun! The yearbook teacher was also looking for candids of classes, so I took a few pics. Win-win! (It also happened to be PJ day.)



Nolan's class had a cowboy day, complete with a rodeo. This just happened to fall on his birthday. Later, I heard a neighborhood friend ask him when his birthday was and he said, "My birthday was on cowboy day." Ha. 


School pictures finally done! (I have no idea why I can't get this picture turned.) Aren't the boys so handsome? If you haven't gotten a picture yet, I'll try and get you a couple! 



100th day of school!





No comments:

Post a Comment