Sunday, July 15, 2012

because they're funny

S-Man: Ababa look. This little cow like big cow (the one at Chick-fil-A).
Ababa: Cool. Where did you get that cow?
S-Man: Baby Jesus.


Conversation while fixing S-Man's hair this morning:
Mama: "Let's put some hair stuff in your hair."
S-Man: "Yeah.  It will make the girls happy."
M: "What?  Your hair will make girls happy?"
S: "Yeah."
M: "Where did you hear that?"
S: "I use my imagination."

S-Man to the elderly gentleman smoking in the Sam's parking lot: "Uh oh.  You on fire?"

Jon to me in text after a recent haircut: I hope you like your hair (because I'm not going to fix it if you don't!!!)

Joy to S-Man: "Here is your camera. Go throw it at your brother."

S-Man while we were reading the Dr. Seuss ABC book turning the page from D to E: "I'm coming W."

No comments:

Post a Comment