Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Mr. Personality

People!  A year ago today I met one of my darling sons! I seriously don't even know what to say.  Just look at the tears in my eyes in this first picture. 

I remember being led through the little orphanage and someone gesturing toward my darling baby.  I picked him up, snuggled him, set him back down and cried into Jon's shoulder before I could pick him up again.  Such sweet memories.  I was trying to tell Super Man the other day that sometimes Mama cries when she is happy.  Confused would describe the look on his face.

O, to say I'm happy and proud to be your mama would be an understatement.  I love you so dearly. 












1 comment:

  1. It was my luck and honor to witness that moment-
    I could not be happier for all of you
    T and I are blessed to have your family as our dear friends
    :)

    ReplyDelete