Saturday, October 6, 2012

Catching Up

Only two more days!!!  Here's the latest from dropbox.
 

 
We are ready for this guy to be home!
 
Today is SuperMan's birthday, but I have no pictures to post.  I can't decide if I'm a terrible mother or not, but I didn't even tell him it was his birthday.  We planned on waiting until Jon got home, so everyone could celebrate with him.  I didn't want him to be sad if I told him that it was his birthday, but that his party wasn't happening until next Friday.  I am really looking forward to celebrating him, though.  We've got a whole year's worth of growth to look back on and be thankful for. 
 
I've been sad not to have the camera on hand this past week.  It seems everyone has learned new tricks, plus it's gotten cold and I always love pictures of my boys in warm, new pjs.  I did look through some old pictures and saw a few gems that I hadn't posted yet, so enjoy!
 
Proof!  Date night still exists!

I always thought a sous chef would be nice...

  SuperMan, dead asleep by Bear's bed. 
Reason #12 why the boys are in two different rooms.

I'm the kind of mom who runs for a camera before rescuing my stuck children.


Ladybug, I'd like you to meet ladybug.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment