Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Yay Technology!

Look what I found in my dropbox folder today.
 


 
 
We have gotten to talk, text, or email everyday.  At first I was totally surprised, because I didn't expect to be able communicate much, but it has been such a blessing. 
 
It sounds like the trip has been going great, but that good sleep has been a little elusive.  Please pray for continued opportunity to share with locals (sounds like they have had some great connections so far), wisdom and guidance, and a good night of sleep!
 
Thanks to those of you who have been praying for us on the home front as well.  We really miss Jon, but I honestly can't believe how well it has gone.  Superman said today, "we just having so much fun today" or something like that.  So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment