Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Little of this, little of that

Good news for the day:
  • After a couple of missing weeks, baby Jesus has been found in a lunch box.
  • My to-do list earlier this week included the Hokey Pokey.  We read a book that mentioned it, and I couldn't believe we had gotten so far into this parenting gig without doing the Hokey Pokey. 

Bad news for the day:
  • It's totally gross here.  There is no visibility because of dust storms.  I just saw on the news that the interstate is closed because of a big pile-up.  I'm sitting in my living room and I can taste dirt.  Gross, gross, gross. 
  • In case you've never seen a dust storm before, here is what it looks like on the ground and from above.  A consecutive 5 hours and 38 minutes with visibility below 1/2 mile.  Not so much fun.













The best news of the day:
  • It's almost time to spend two whole weeks with my family!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment