Sunday, May 22, 2016

Snort

Here's some Ollie-isms for ya.

I just wish I didn't have a nose.  Then I wouldn't have to smell my own toots. 


Oh Mom.  I'm just feeling so stressed.  I know!  We need to dance!


(praying) Thanks God, for all this rain.  But we just don't want it. 


And my personal favorite:
O: Mom!  We just need to name all these wash cloths!
Me: Yeah!  This one can be Squeezy.
O: Yeah!  And this one can be..... Fulreezy.
Fulreezy is girl. 
And this one can be Fred. 
He's a boy. 
Fulreezy and Fred are brother and sister. 
And this one can be Lunk. 
He's a dad, but he doesn't like his kids. 

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh how these tickled me! My faves: "Thanks God, for all this rain. But we just don't want it." and "And this one can be Lunk. He's a dad, but he doesn't like his kids." Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete