Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Be Mine!

I've got the best valentines!  I got the boys new lunchboxes for a surprise this morning and Ollie acted as if I had giving him tickets to Disney.  Quite similar to last year's response to electric toothbrushes.  Noey's new lunchbox is a firetruck and that love bug pushed that truck around all morning, toy style. 
 
Noey and I at Ollie's class party.

Seth's class was doing a book exchange.
 
Omg.  This made me cackle out loud for a while.  Ollie made us valentines at school and this is what they said, "Dear Mom, I love you so much.  Love Ollie.  Dear Dad, I love you as much as mom. Love Ollie." 
 
Me and oldest V-bud. 
 
And the littlest love bug!! 
 
Jon got me a bottle of wine and a redbox rental, so I've technically got plans tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment