Saturday, October 31, 2020

Lookie Lou...

 ...our good buddies came back! I think they wanted to test out our new swimming hole before fall weather hit too hard. 

We found a stick house while hiking to the swimming hole at Chalk Ridge Falls.

See that graffiti? I think I'm going to name this Alexa and Eli's bridge.

Every kid except Nolan tried out the rope swing. Ellie and Ollie had to face their fears on climbing up to the rope, but everyone prevailed. 






After IKEA, we found Creamistry, a nitrogen ice cream shop. Sometimes you see contestants use liquid nitrogen on Food Network challenges and I thought it was super cool (get it??) to see in real life.

Backyard camping for the win! I think Micah may have been the most pleased by this arrangement because it freed up a bed for him. 



Only in Texas.

Back yard fire pit





I bought a romper on a trip to goodwill so I could match Addie in her romper love. (The one pictured is the third one she wore on the trip.) Ollie, Ellie, Micah, Sam... well pretty much everyone was not impressed with a 37 year old in a romper.  


More pandemic church. I think we filled a whole row.

Group Hippo picture time! 

We love you, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment