Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Halloween Time

Frank and friends halloween cookies! Our first ever attempt at royal icing and flooding and I must say we were fans. It was way easy for kids to help, cookies turn out way cute, and (most important) everything tasted delish!



Minnie for book character day at school. No other Mot was awesome enough to dress up.  

We had a family theme this year for Halloween from the show Clone Wars on Disney Plus. We had Ollie as Captain Rex, Nolan as Cody, and Seth as Obi Wan. I even had big plans to make myself an Ahsoka costume, but that didn't come together in time. 

I feel the need to include a picture of Ahsoka though, so you can see how awesome it could have been. 

On the big night, Jon came out for trick or treating as Papa John, which of course was awesome. I was bummed though that he didn't let me in on his thinking so I could have thrown together a pizza or pizza box costume for myself. 

Our neighborhood was so super fun. Tons of people were out on their porches, ready to hand out candy. 

Clone Cody

Just a tuckered out kiddo and his Papa Jon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment