Friday, January 1, 2021

Drive Thru Light Shows

We went to the Peppermint Parkway and the Zilker Park Trail of Lights. We all voted that the trail of lights was way better, but Peppermint Parkway did end with a little carnival of sorts that had a Ferris Wheel. 







Our Christmas tree! I went Harry Potter this year and did love it, but I missed our traditional tree. Next year I think it will be back to normal.

No fireplace! And I sure do love my growing stocking collection.

Anyone who comes to see us has to visit Georgetown. I can't remember what its motto is... something along the lines of the prettiest town square in Texas and that is the absolute truth. They had it super decked out with Christmas lights and live music. It's one of my favorite places to walk around and window shop.

We didn't have Christmas lights on the house this year, but did decorate the porch. I was planning to buy lights for the house during after Christmas sales, but wouldn't you know it, big city living had all the stores I looked at completely wiped out! In Lubbock there would still be an aisle or two of stuff on clearance. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment