Sunday, January 6, 2013

The People Have Spoken

Did you know that I'm not so much of a morning person?  Here's the catch:  I'm not much of a night owl either.  I guess this makes me a rockstar at late mornings (provided I know that I'll be able to sneak in an afternoon nap). 

Jon makes breakfast for our boys 5 days a week, while I get ready.  When Saturday rolls around and Jon sleeps in, Superman (who is nothing without his routine) is never happy to see me.  It's going to be bad oatmeal day.  I try to talk him into cereal or pancakes, but he rarely budges. 

Superman was talking about all the good food we have in our house today, because Bear is working on potty training.  Nothing says potty training like a house full of treats and juice galore.  He then got onto the topic of cooking.  "Some peoples just good at making yummy things, and some people just make yucky things.  Ababa's weally good at making yummy oatmeal.  Mama.....  you good at making yummy noodles."

Our family has voted, three to one think Mama should sleep in every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment