Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

The boys and I bought three matching shirts for the guys of our family to wear on father's day.  I thought this might be a fun gift idea because they pretty much want to be dressed like Ababa everyday. 

With some major imagination, I might add. 
Superman:  "Look Ababa!  We're matching!  My shirt is just like yours!"  (Superman, wearing a light gray shirt with a red and black spider.  Jon, wearing a dark brown shirt with an outline of a lion and a banana republic logo across the top.)
Bear jumps in on this action too with cries of, "I wanna do it like you does it!" 

So while this gift idea was just as much for the boys as it was for Jon, it seemed okay.  After all, without them there would be no reason to celebrate Jon on this particular Sunday.  

It also highlights nicely how amazing their father is, for they strive to be just like him, down to shoe choice.  But Ack!  I forgot to take a picture of them in their matching shirts!  I'm sure there will be other chances as I'm guessing that the boys will demand this as the new Saturday uniform.  

Happy Father's Day, Jon!  It's been one heck of a ride watching you become the dad you are today! 

   

 

1 comment: