Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Pre-Spring Break


It's the last week before our spring break, and it's not at all playing out as I expected. I thought I would be forcing kids to bed at bedtime, and dragging them out of bed in the morning, grumpy about school and homework and anything other than playing outside.
 
Buuuut.... Ollie is sick. It's his usual, every other month sore throat, fever, headache. Then, (also our usual) I take him in and all the swabs and tests come back negative. I think this has finally tipped the scale in the conversation with his doctor about getting his tonsils removed. Looks like it's gonna be an ice cream summer. (Who am I kidding? They are all ice cream summers. And winters.)  
 
We do have fun spring break plans, though!! We are taking a short trip to Austin next week and we are all pretty excited! Hopefully we can get all this sickness out of the way before then. I can't tell if it's my age or just general dorky personality but I get so excited about planning vacations these days, down to the snacks. 
 
And now on a completely unrelated note, here's a bunch more pictures of the cutest two-year old you ever did see.
 
Still trying to figure out how to put on his backpack by himself... 

 
Playing at the Science Spectrum a few weeks ago.
 
News Anchor!

 
Shoe love, the bigger the better.
 
Gah.
 
To the rescue!
 
Sarg
 
Mot bros, breakfast time! 
 
Nolan's favorite baby, he named his baby doll after her. He talks about her every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment