Sunday, December 22, 2019

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree...

At the Christmas Party Hop.

Once upon a time there was a December when I looked at my calendar and realized that I had volunteered to be in charge of six Christmas parties. Why on earth was I feeling so alive and capable in November, I have no idea. When I told my friend Eryn about my six party conundrum, she had the audacity to laugh at me and tell me I was a "classic 8". Throw in the half dozen other Christmas-y events we had going on and it made for a bunch of rockin'. 

Party 1: Book Club!

Parties 2 & 3: Work Parties, of which I took no pictures. 

Christmas lunch at Waters. Thankfully I was not in charge of this one. Lol
Ollie, Jon, and Morgan 


Nolan picking Frosty's nose.  

Party #4: Christmas Party for the Special Ed department at Waters. My friend Johanna and I worked on this one together, a meal and gift cards to Spec's, your friendly liquor store. Hahaha 

Nolan's pre-k party! So cute, such great kids. Mine, of course, is the greatest. 

Gift Exchange with Jennifer. She got the boys this super awesome basketball game. We've already logged quite a bit of time on it. The neighborhood kids will never stay away now. Who's the best?


Party #5: our small group's party 


Party #6: I was in charge of Ollie's third grade class' party. Lots of snacks and we played minute to win it games. 

Candy cane fishing 

Building Christmas Trees 

More fun with more friends. 

Checking out the growing pile. 

Whew! A full December to be sure! Lots to celebrate, lots of love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment