Saturday, June 20, 2020

Cousin Camp!

Hanging out with the triple L; Lily, Layla, and Lizzie.

Firefighters on standby!


Cooing over Lizzie! 

Water Fight! 



Frog Catching!

Meanwhile, back at the farm... Ollie had spent the night with grandma and grandpa and helped grandpa get the cows ready for a visit from the vet. Let me tell you, it was an education. Castration, de-horning, tagging, shots, you name it.


We had G&G and the girls back over to the our rental for dinner and a sleepover. 

Grandma and grandpa and all the grand kids.
Cousin camp will be growing though! Newest member will be coming next October.


Just check out how cute Lizzie is. So adorable. 

TV time before bed. May I recommend Green Eggs and Ham on Netflix?

Snuggle up!

Game time in the morning.

We also went for a walk and made wishes in a fountain. (A few days before Seth made a wish that he could spend more time with Lily and Layla-came true!)
Lily: I wish that I won't have any parents when I grow tall and I'll eat all the candy I want.  
4 minutes later. Lily: I wish for a dinosaur. Ok!! Let's watch!!!! Let's wait for it to happen!...... Why isn't it happening?? 

Ooooh yeah! Cousin camp is the best.  

No comments:

Post a Comment