Monday, June 15, 2020

The Farm!

Day.... who knows!?? Quarantine ended with me having no clue what day it was, so I think it would be crazy to assume a multiple state homeless trip will help me rectify my calendar problem. 

Relaxing on the farm! Surprisingly, the weather has been lovely. Only one really hot, humid, yuck day.

The Sims sent us off with this sweet swing. Our new house doesn't have mature trees, so Jon rigged it up at grandma and grandpa's house. 



Helping grandma shell peas. 

How many sillies can pile in a pup tent? (Lily is being a tiger, just FYI.)

Helping grandpa take care of the sheep.




Grasshopper catching.

Grasshopper worries. I've tried to keep the screaming to a minimum by telling the girls that every bug we see is my pet. It has semi-worked. Haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment