Monday, August 16, 2021

#HippoNation

Apparently we are the only school district in the nation with a Hippo as a mascot. And let me tell you, we embrace it in an over-the-top sort of way, which dovetails nicely with my personality. Ha!

Here's my specials team, loving life. 

Ollie left me notes of encouragement for my first day. This of course melted my heart. 

I'll be teaching technology in pre-k through 5th grade. I'm mostly super excited, although some of the technology aspects with the older grades are going to be a real fake-it-until-you-make-it situation. 

Meet the Mot-bot. I won't have my own classroom or computer lab, rather I will push in to all the classrooms. I have a cart that I'll push around with all my junk and supplies that I turned into a robot. School starts the 17th.... I'm ready to get this party started!

No comments:

Post a Comment