Sunday, August 15, 2021

Summer Bible Club

When we got back from Montana we helped host a Summer Bible Club with our small group in our neighborhood park. This was also my first week of  work and Nolan and Ollie's first week of daycare, so if I'm honest I was not looking forward to it. This week felt waaaaay too busy. 

But everyone pitched in and helped make it a great week for our neighborhood kids. It was actually super fun and was likely the first time some of the kids had heard the gospel. I was really proud of our crew of volunteers. Ollie also did a great job of rounding kids up. He went around our neighborhood with a couple of his friends and personally invited all the houses around the park. I think half the kids that came are thanks to Ollie's invitation. 





































 

No comments:

Post a Comment