Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Life on the Farm

Superman after school on Monday:  I got to tell the whole class what I did on my trip!
Me:  Oh yeah?  What did you tell them?
Superman:  I got to feed the sheep with Grandpa, and I got to feed the cows with Grandpa, and I played with Blackie, and I played KING OF THE HILL!
 

Carrot harvest, a whole wagon full!

The green house!

Bear, imitating Grandma's stance after feeding the sheep. 

Superman and Grandpa moving the cows.

Kneeling in front of a couch covered in cars, Bear's favorite pass-time.

Bear and Grandma washing some of the apples Superman and Grandpa picked.

Hard at work!

Figuring out how to use the juicer. 

Team Apple Juice, for the win!

A chilly afternoon for a homecoming parade.   
 

But worth it!!!  Look at all our loot!
 
Hanging out with Grandma at work.

Celebrating Grandma!

Oh you know, just getting the field ready.

No one plays in dirt better than Grandpa, Joy, and BJ!
 
No matter where we go or what we do, this is still the best seat in the house. 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Such fun pictures; thanks for sharing the good memories!

    ReplyDelete