Monday, October 21, 2013

Missouri!

Missouri was beautiful.  The leaves were just beginning to change and some of the days were definitely meriting of a hot beverage.  Last Thursday was the first day in my life that made me wish I knew anything about photography.  The late afternoon sun shining down was the stuff happy afternoons and photo shoots are made of. 

 
 
I will have busy fingers tonight, but not from blogging.  One of the many blessings of visiting Grandma and Grandpa is the 20 plus pounds of produce now sitting on my counter waiting to be turned into something yummy.  That and I decided to corn row Bear's hair for the first time, which may not seem connected to you, but let me assure you that it is.  After finally combing out all the tomato plant leaves I decided a protective style may be in order.... 
 
Here's a few pictures and I'll be back tomorrow!






 

 

1 comment:

  1. Your photos are wonderful!!
    Looks like a good time was had by all...
    Post pics of the corn rows ;)

    ReplyDelete