Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Holy Exploding Diapers, Batman!

I am better.  S-Man is recovering from another ruptured ear drum, although you would never know it.  It's Lil'O that is a mess.  You know those blogs that you read where the mom is always dishelved, kids are puking, and poop is who knows where?  And then you laugh and laugh, because you can totally relate.  Sorry to say, it turns out I'm not one of those people who can blog about 10 loads of laundry and raging fevers in a fun, up-beat, comical way.  Bummer. 

Good thing I've got excellent help around here. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! What kind of timing is this?! Sheesh! I hope you all get well soon! Thank the Lord for the extra hands at the opportune time! Another reason you need your mommy near by! Take care! Let me know if I can help!

    ReplyDelete