Friday, April 20, 2012

Why I Need to Run

The M&M's just left after a few days of helping out.  They claim they weren't too handy, but after keeping the freezer stocked with Bluebell, I've got no complaints.

Couch potato to 5k has been percolating in my brain recently.  I think I'm going to heal up for a while longer, then go for it.  Anyone out there tried it before?  I really am not a runner, so I suppose at the end (high hopes for finishing, here) I'll tell you that if I can do it, anyone can. 



2 comments:

  1. So Funny... my good friend is in week 3 of coach potato to 5k
    she loves it! i am looking into it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cousin! I'm so glad your doing better ;-)
    I love the couch to 5k plan...Makaila and I did it 2 summers ago and then completed a race together. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete