Sunday, August 19, 2012

Catching Up

We've been missing you, dear blog!  Jon (my live-in IT guy) was out of town all week, so of course the internet stopped working the day after he left.  Despite my following the service providers' phone instructions, plus trying what Jon suggested, I could not get it working.  When he got home it was up and running in about 7 minutes.  What is wrong with me?

While he was gone we passed the 11-month home mark!  We are fast approaching one year home!  Right now in our house, Big Man S is in love with babies.  "Mama, you wanna talk?  You want to talk about BAAABIES?"  Here is he is laying his little ones down for a nap.


O Bear loves Green Eggs and Ham and walks around saying, "I like it, ham.  I like it, ham? Peese?"  We have been reading it at least 5 times a day.

Montana Mimi also returned from her grand adventure with the cutest glasses anyone has ever seen.  I encourage the boys to wear them everywhere because strangers see us and laugh.  What could be better?




We had a terrible beet crop.  Only one the size of a preschooler's fist.


O Bear has done an excellent job transitioning to his toddler bed.  I'm surprised every day at naptime and bedtime that he doesn't get out after we tuck him in.  Only one morning I did find him sleeping behind the door.  Where was my camera then?? 


And one final obsession:  the lawn mower!  Everyday those boys talk about how we are going to go to grandpa and grandma's farm to sit on a riding lawn mower.  Here's a classic of them pushing around the lawn mower (not running, of course) while dad is on his iphone in the hammock, relaxing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment