Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My thoughts exactly

As my amazing sister-in-law always says, Get out of my head! 

Today this goes to you, Jen Hatmaker.  I've been trying to shore up all my feeling and emotions to transparently reflect life over the past year.  I'm a fan of the good 'ol rough draft, so I have already been trying to get my thoughts together for a few weeks now.  No need!  Someone else has taken all my emotions and thoughts and put them online.  What a time-saver that woman is.   

We just had our final visit from our social worker as well, and let me just say it was a lovely, enjoyable hour.  During our three-month visit, all I remember is bodily holding a screaming, thrashing child for what felt like 5 hours.  Ahhhh, sweet progress. 

He is enough for us all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment