Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Good Life

Here is our soundtrack for the week.  Seryn, a new (to me) band that I will love obsessively for months and hopefully years to come. 
 
Our day was filled with demands of "tickle me!  tickle me mama!", playing and playing in our new van ("ban, ban, peese?"), lunch with Mimi at "chickela", testing out the trailer Momo brought over for our John Deere, talking non-stop about grandma and grandpa coming tomorrow, listening to music with Super Man and learning that all songs are assigned to someone ("Dis is Ababa's song....   Oh! My song!  ...Dis is Jesus' song.") folding laundry and demands that Jon clean the kitchen with me, because we are a team after all. 
 
All in all, a pretty perfect day. 
 
 
I'm a tad partial, but aren't these the cutest kids ever?  Seriously, if I stumbled upon this blog I would be tempted to print these pictures out and hang them in my house.  Just saying....
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment